Our Mission & Purpose:
Who We Are & What We Do
Ascot & Fitch’s primary role is to assist our clients with adopting appropriate risk management policies and practices and placing insurance protection for our clients’ business.
We are a privately owned Independent specialist Insurance Broking Company headquartered in the city of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
With over 100 years combined insurance and management experience, our team in the Middle East has evolved with the changing market environment and applies its brokerage expertise to provide clients with the highest possible service standards.
Ascot & Fitch has retained long-standing relationships with the local, regional and international insurers to ensure prompt placement of risk and efficient handling of policy claims. In addition to the leverage we are able to offer in negotiations with insurers, our in-depth knowledge of the risk exposures faced allows us to tailor specific insurance policies and packages to meet the needs of our clients.
How We Can Help You
- Global reach and industry relationships
- Identification and evaluation of risks
- Marketing of client specific insurance policies
- Review of contractual terms and conditions
- Provision of day to day servicing of client policies (including claims handling)
- The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service
- High ethical standards in business
- The application of the ideal of service in each of our staff members, personal, business, and community life
- Increasing value for clients
- Expanding our brand
- Extending our sales and service capacity
- Equality for al
- Our clients matter: without them there is no business
- Our employees matter: without them there are no clients
- Our communities matter: they are where our clients and employees live
- Our shareholders matter: they expect a return on their investment